Thank you Milton, Rochester Ward 5, and Milton Mills voters for choosing me to be your state representative. I promise to work to help people in this district live better lives, free of the intrusion of bureaucrats and busy-bodies. Feel free to call if you have any concerns, leave a voice mail if I don’t answer.
Hello, I’m Michael Granger. The world is getting more expensive. I am running for State Rep to make your life more affordable.
- Eliminate the gas tax so we can all save money at the pump
- Eliminate agricultural licensing requirements, support food freedom to reduce grocery bills
- Eliminate vehicle inspections to save money every year
- Eliminate licensed butcher requirements for farm-fresh meat to reduce the cost of meat
- Support nuclear power to reduce your electricity bill
- Support limits on property taxes to save you money every year
- Reduce taxes to make life more affordable for all
In these tough economic times, families are tightening their belts. It’s time for government to do the same.
Want to learn more? Click here to see my policy positions.
Would you like to see my Endorsements?
Interested in reading a brief bio?
Would you like to donate? Click Here to donate to the NH Food Pantry.
Would you like to sign up to receive updates? Click Here to subscribe to my mailing list. You will get less than 1 email per week, cancel at any time. I will not sell your data or give it away for free to anyone, I hate spam more than you do.